#mapparoma25 – L’esclusione sociale nei quartieri di Roma

“Tutti questi indicatori concordano nell’evidenziare che i problemi di ordine sociale ed economico sono concentrati nelle periferie che sorgono intorno o fuori dal GRA e in tutto il quadrante est anche all’interno del GRA stesso (Municipi IV, V e VI), oltre ad alcuni quartieri più centrali con caratteristiche peculiari come Esquilino, che di conseguenza hanno indici di disagio sociale superiori alla media romana. Sono invece generalmente le zone intorno al centro storico a mostrare le minori criticità in ognuno degli indicatori considerati, sia pure con eccezioni come Della Vittoria, e ad avere indici di disagio sociale inferiori alla media romana. L’omogeneità di questi indicatori è confermata dagli indici di correlazione elevati e significativi (compresi tra 0,5 e 0,6) in particolare tra non completamento della scuola media, potenziale disagio economico e disagio sociale, oltre che tra non completamento e NEET. Come già accennato per altre mappe, sebbene gli unici dati disponibili con questo livello di dettaglio siano quelli del Censimento 2011, che ovviamente in valore assoluto possono non rispecchiare l’andamento delle disuguaglianze e dell’esclusione sociale in seguito alla crisi economica, in termini relativi mantengono la capacità di mostrare le differenze tra i quartieri romani.” Continua a leggere su: http://mapparoma.blogspot.com/2018/09/mapparoma25-lesclusione-sociale-nei.html

11 thoughts on “#mapparoma25 – L’esclusione sociale nei quartieri di Roma

• 15 July 2019 at 1:32

I simply want to mention I am just beginner to weblog and definitely loved your page. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your website . You actually come with perfect articles. Bless you for sharing your web-site.

• 18 July 2019 at 5:36

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

• 18 July 2019 at 6:45

I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my web site :).

• 18 July 2019 at 16:37

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about setting up my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

• 19 July 2019 at 7:28

Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for information about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

• 19 July 2019 at 9:40

I simply had to thank you so much again. I am not sure the things that I would have accomplished without the actual strategies provided by you about such a subject. It had become a very distressing concern in my view, however , spending time with the very well-written technique you resolved that made me to jump for delight. I am just happy for the advice and even hope you really know what an amazing job you were providing instructing the mediocre ones thru your webpage. Most probably you’ve never got to know any of us.

• 19 July 2019 at 18:01

I want to point out my gratitude for your kind-heartedness supporting folks who actually need assistance with the concern. Your very own dedication to getting the message all around became astonishingly advantageous and has surely encouraged others just like me to attain their desired goals. Your invaluable guidelines indicates a lot to me and even more to my mates. Best wishes; from each one of us.